The Ministry of Tourism has proposed the Law on Amendments to the Law on Hospitality, which is available for e-Counseling, so that everyone can get involved with their proposals and advice, with the aim of making better and better decisions and laws that directly affect to the tourism sector, in this case to family accommodation.Namely, in order to grow part of the family accommodation into small family hotels, boarding houses and diffuse hotels, and enrich the overall accommodation offer, but also to encourage entrepreneurial activity of the local population and self-employment in tourism, it is necessary to design and then implement a small family hotel development program. , point out the Ministry of Tourism, and add that the measure is aimed at potential new investors, but also towards existing owners of small family hotels.It is expected that the consequences of passing the law will be raising the quality of catering services and standards of facilities in which household catering services are provided, equal position of landlords and caterers on the market, greater consumer protection due to standardization of landlord facilities, and thus fewer complaints against landlords and legislators. , enabling property owners to freely use their real estate, relieving the law of provisions that have proved inapplicable in practice, facilitating business operations and reducing business costs related to the accommodation of seasonal and field workers, effective application of misdemeanor provisions for more precise expression, all in order to strengthen overall competitiveness of Croatian tourism.Closing date is February 12. 2017 so study all of the above well and also suggest your reasoned opinion, advice and suggestions. Now is the opportunity to change things for the better, and not later on social networks, now a decision is being made, ie a new law, and now we need to give reasoned praise or criticism.e-Consulting: Law on Amendments to the Law on Hospitality ActivityRelated news:CROATIA HAS WHAT OTHERS DO NOT HAVE – FAMILY ACCOMMODATIONMINISTER CAPPELLI ANNOUNCES RECATEGORIZATION OF FAMILY ACCOMMODATION AND FAVORABLE HBOR LOANS
The military command in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara, assured that Wira Bhakti Army Hospital staffers are following proper procedures in treating patients amid reports that COVID-19 rapid test requirements had delayed treatment for a woman in labor. The unborn baby of resident Gusti Ayu Arianti reportedly died in the womb on Tuesday after the hospital allegedly turned her away and told her to go to a community health center (Puskesmas) first to take a COVID-19 rapid test, even though her water had broken and she had lost a lot of blood.Maj. Dahlan, the spokesperson of the 162 Military Region Command Wirabhakti Mataram, said the medical staff in the army hospital had handled the patient according to standard procedure. “Upon arriving at the hospital, staggers questioned the patient, who said [she wasn’t] experience any pain, thus giving the impression that she was in good condition. She could also communicate well,” Dahlan wrote in a statement obtained by The Jakarta Post on Saturday.Read also: Doubts loom over widespread use of rapid tests in virus-stricken IndonesiaHe added that Gusti had been told to go to Mataram General Hospital, where here obstetrician was practicing. Wira Bhakti Army Hospital also recommended that she take a COVID-19 rapid test at a nearby Puskesmas, as the test was free of charge there and would ease the referral process.“Upon leaving the army hospital, the patient asked whether it was better for her to go to the obstetrician or take the rapid test first. The staffer answered that she should go to the obstetrician first,” Dahlan went on to say.It was previously reported that Gusti had gone to the Puskesmas to take a rapid test first. She later had a C-section at Permata Hati Hospital, where the doctor claimed the baby had died in the womb a few days earlier, which the family denied.Topics :
Kevin-Prince Boateng has taken a huge dig at the Black Stars after their 2019 Africa Cup of Nations exit on Monday evening. The Black Stars were sent tumbling out of the competition by Tunisia following a 5-4 loss on penalties, the match having ended 1-1 after extra-time.In normal time, Taha Yassine Khenissi broke the deadlock for Tunisia in the 73rd minute before Rami Bedoui’s own goal in injury time levelled the score for Ghana.And Kevin, who was not invited for the tournament, took the opportunity to take a swipe at the players and coach. The former Barcelona striker posted on Twitter; “No PRINCE no PARTY #GhanaBlackStars” No PRINCE no PARTY #GhanaBlackStars #afcon— Kevin-Prince Boateng (@KPBofficial) July 9, 2019Kevin is serving an indefinite suspension from the senior national team after allegedly insulting coach Kwesi Appiah in Brazil during the 2014 Fifa World Cup. The 32-year-old has been capped 15 times by Ghana, scoring two goals.